Senior Technical Writer
Victory Innovations Co
Leading the Charge in Infection Prevention!
The Technical Writer will work closely with the Product Marketing and Engineering teams in the development of technical communication for new product launches, product sustainment, marketing communications, and other projects as needed. They will serve as a key member of the marketing team and work in close alignment with business partners, such as product development, engineering, sales, marketing communications, and outside agencies to create content for all phases of the customer journey.
High energy, resourceful, flexible type of worker that can generate material into concise written and visual for users and customers to fully understand our equipment on how to best utilize and care for it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create content, both writing and illustrations, for equipment user manuals, quick start guides, wall posters and other training materials
- Develop and implement a strategy for a global manual process that meets the needs of our growing business
- Develop and manage standardized warning content for user manuals that minimizes or eliminates approval reviews for new or modified documents
- Develop standardized iconography to be used on product and in manuals
- Create and manage product branding and labeling items
- Manage translations of content with outside firms
- Bachelor’s degree in technical writing is preferred, creative writing or journalism is acceptable
- 5 years minimum requirement of relevant product technical writing experience in a fast-paced environment is preferred
- Experience with Engineering Change Order (ECO) and Product Data Management (PDM) systems.
- Experience with new product development launches is preferred
- Experience in developing content for durable goods products
- Extensive experience utilizing engineering data (CAD) to generate content
- Proactive self-starter that takes initiative with ability to work independently
- Must be personable with excellent writing, communication and listening skills
- Detail-oriented and organized with follow up skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability, responsibility, and ownership
- Capable of working efficiently and savvy with technology
- Agile and highly flexible to support an entrepreneurial, demanding industry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org