Field Marketing Representative (Entry-Level) – St. Louis, MO
Victory Innovations Co
Do you want to make a difference? Do you like doing something new every day? Do you enjoy meeting and interacting with new people? Do you want your voice to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes your ideas?
If you answered yes, then you belong in an entry-level Field Marketing position at Victory Innovations.
Infection prevention has never been more important. Victory Innovations is making electrostatic technology the new, better standard for infection prevention — and we need entry-level innovators like to help us lead that charge! Come grow with us on our exciting journey toward becoming an international household name.
Why join the Field Marketing team at Victory Innovations?
Demand for our products — the world’s first professional cordless electrostatic sprayers — has never been higher. We are proud to be a thriving essential business.
As an entry-level Field Marketing Representative, you will be the face of our brand in your assigned territory. You’ll focus on connecting with distribution partners and users of Victory Innovations products, engaging with them where they work, buy, learn and play. You’ll work hands-on with our end users by demonstrating our products, leading training sessions, and generating excitement and demand in your community.
What does it take to be a successful Field Marketing Representative at Victory Innovations?
- Bachelors degree in related field, preferably in marketing, business, management, sales
- Self-motivator that can successfully plan, organize, and manage time effectively
- Service-oriented and personable with ability to listen, communicate and present information effectively to individuals and groups
- Creative and innovative approach that seeks to gather insights by engaging with current and prospective customers, distributor partners, and end users
- Growth-mindset with ability to learn, develop, and be curious
- Flexible team player that can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepeneurial environment
- Must possess a valid drivers license with ability to travel throughout an assigned territory by vehicle and perform duties outside of normal working hours
Our highly competitive compensation and benefits package includes:
- Company vehicle
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Leadership development and career growth
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org