Field Marketing Manager – Southwest
Victory Innovations Co
Do you enjoy leading and motivating people and interacting with customers? Do you want to make a difference? Do you want your voice to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes your ideas?
If you answered yes, then you belong in a Field Marketing Manager position at Victory Innovations.
Infection prevention has never been more important. Victory Innovations is making electrostatic technology the new, better standard for infection prevention — and we need entry-level innovators like to help us lead that charge! Come grow with us on our exciting journey toward becoming an international household name.
Why join the Field Marketing team at Victory Innovations?
Demand for our products — the world’s first professional cordless electrostatic sprayers — has never been higher. We are proud to be a thriving essential business.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of Field Marketing Representatives in the Southwest territory (Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Austin, Denver) to achieve business outcomes and marketing KPIs in an assigned geography. You will provide coaching and feedback to your team members on the sales process and planning to generate demand in assigned markets. You will partner with the People and Culture team to manage HR and talent processes including but not limited to recruiting, onboarding, training, and development of field marketing talent, as well as handle employee relations and conflict resolution.
You will also focus on connecting with distribution partners and users of Victory Innovations products, engaging with them where they work, buy, learn and play. You will work hands-on with our end users by demonstrating our products, leading training sessions, and generating excitement and demand in your community.
What does it take to be a successful Field Marketing Manager at Victory Innovations?
- Bachelors degree in related field, preferably in marketing, business, management, sales
- 5+ years of relevant management experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen to manage a budget
- Leadership qualities with ability to inspire, motivate, and build teams and relationships
- Data-driven with excellent problem solving skills, detail-oriented, and organized with follow-up skills
- Self-motivator that can successfully plan, organize, and manage time effectively
- Strong sense of personal accountability, responsibility, and ownership
- Service-oriented and personable with ability to listen, communicate and present information effectively to individuals and groups
- Creative and innovative approach that seeks to gather insights by engaging with current and prospective customers, distributor partners, and end users
- Growth-mindset with ability to learn, develop, and be curious
- Flexible team player that can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Must possess a valid drivers license with ability to travel 60-75% of your time throughout an assigned territory by vehicle and perform duties outside of normal working hours, including overnight travel on occasion (with expenses paid by the company)
Our highly competitive compensation and benefits package includes:
- Company vehicle
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Leadership development and career growth
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com