Do you want to be on a team that makes a positive impact? Do you genuinely enjoy customer service? Do you like communicating with customers on the phone or through email to research and resolve issues?
If you answered yes, then you belong in a Customer Care / Call Center position at Victory Innovations.
The Customer Care /Call Center Representative will take inbound calls and interact with our customers and sales and marketing team members to address inquiries and resolve issues.
The office space is new, fresh, friendly and conducive to a fun and productive team. We are seeking genuine, down to earth people who have empathy, compassion and who can simply communicate well. Positivity is a valued attribute – think positive, talk positive, BE positive.
If you are seeking a career where you are a valued team member…read on…please!
What can you expect to do as a Customer Care Representative at Victory Innovations?
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Learn and know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Process orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process and systems.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Interact with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on products, warranty and returns
- Collect and enters orders for new or additional products or services.
- Field customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve problems and concerns.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What does it take to be a successful Customer Care Representative at Victory Innovations?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Problem solving skills to walk a customer through the product and identify the corrective action
- Proficient computer skills to enter data and have the ability to learn new software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers and technology.
- Prior work experience in related customer support roles is required.
Our highly competitive compensation and benefits package includes:
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Career growth and development opportunities