Do you want to make a difference and add value every day? Do you want to be a part of a team that is rapidly growing? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and working on a variety of finance and accounting duties?If you answered yes, then you belong in an Accountant role at Victory Innovations.
Infection prevention has never been more important. Victory Innovations is making electrostatic technology the new, better standard for infection prevention — and we need finance and accounting professionals to help us lead that charge! Come grow with us on our exciting journey toward becoming an international household name.
Why join the Finance and Accounting team at Victory Innovations?
Demand for our products — the world’s first professional cordless electrostatic sprayers — has never been higher. We are proud to be a thriving essential business.
You will be a hands-on contributor by directly supporting the CFO and Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department at Victory Innovations. This includes but is not limited to, financial analysis and reporting, preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, managing departmental processes (i.e. accounts payables and receivables), and audit prep.
How will you get involved and contribute to our growing company?
- Prepare various reports & financial schedules by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and other sources
- Prepare journal entries, analyses, and account reconciliations and assist with monthly close processes
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Assist with annual audit preparations
- Perform other day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable and accounts payable data
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls and ensure compliance with GAAP principles
What does it take to be a successful Accountant at Victory Innovations?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 2-3+ years relevant work experience in a fast-paced, deadline orientated environment
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Strong data entry skills and numerical acumen with basic to advanced mathematical skills; must be comfortable working with math and calculations
- Familiarity with typical business documentation (invoices, purchase orders, etc.)
- High degree of accuracy, detail-oriented and organized with follow up skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive, well-organized, self-starter that takes initiative with ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Possess a high level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Agile and highly flexible to support a demanding industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines